Translate

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Long time no posts......

Seems like ages since I posted, working from home and for yourself has its pros and cons.......as of now, its half term and most of my work is being done in fits and starts, other than getting the children to paint a huge cutout!
I posted about Narendra Modi standing for elections etc, so now he's the PM. All I will say is that he is better than the alternative - still cant believe these two were the only option in such a huge country. Just read that a third of his cabinet ministers have a criminal record (www.sify.com). Suppose its not so different from before.......been seeing glimpses of the two main women leaders - Jayalalitha, Mamata Banerjee and, surprise - Hema Malini. yes, there are others, but in my few second glimpses, this has stood out.
And that's the end of my very limited knowledge diatribe on Indian politics!

No comments:

Post a Comment