Translate

Saturday 5 April 2014

Random musings again....

The Gruffalo is coming out of my eyes/ears/mouth now and I often reminf myself if I was working 9-5 full time, it would be harder. Hope all of this series goes well and the future events I have lined up.
Randomness of being in the new kitchen again......H away in Italy this week and I HATE being on my own, though there are three children and a list of friends who offered lots of help. Alarm not working, keys misplaced, a series of mishaps but all's well in the house now, all home safe.
First pic is of my first puris on the wooden chopping board one of the builders gave us - I kept asking for a square cut of the worktop and he got this bit from his car, sanded it for hours and gave it to us. I am delighted that for some reason, not sure what, I dont need as much flour while rolling puris out and its much easier to use. Its 99% the same as our worktop colour.No need for me to look for  aboard to roll out chapatis now, although some credit to the fantastic Pillsbury Atta. Wish it was cheaper though (compared to the £4 atta brands next to it).
This pic is of our very cluttered fridge - just how busy can two little children's lives get - full of school stuff and a calendar. The youngest has just one thing on there - a certificate for his Sport Relief jumps, reminder to give the money in.
No afterschool activities on there - will need a bigger surface when the youngest is in school this year.
The bonus is that I love having everything visible and not having to look in phones/diaries/computers for every little thing they need :)

No comments:

Post a Comment