Translate

Thursday 20 March 2014

Sheela ki Jawaani......

My almost 4 year old singing, rather trying to sing the Hindi lyrics to Sheela Ki Jawaani........and then my 7 year old asking what all the words mean......apart from sexy Mummy, P... told me what that means........
Just before we go into a piano lesson........
Now to bring up the topic again or wait for an appropriate moment....not looking forward to the inevitable explanations as they get older.....
I do like the song BTW, for whatever reason!
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTmF2v59CtI - this link is with the very very funny English translations of 'Sheela's Killer Youth', which my children shall not see.
Edit to say I have now heard what P, son's friend at school thinks sexy means, and its fortunate to be a 7 year old's 'not to be said meaning of beautiful'.......

No comments:

Post a Comment