Translate

Friday 28 March 2014

Friday morning spent...............cooking.....

H at home this week, different to the normal. Haven't done much work for my forthcoming events, need to make up next week.
Friday morning at home, with all of the non usual food shopping happening, I've spent the past couple of hours cooking:
 Not too clear on my old phone camera but this is sorak with our lovely find of dried prawns, in, of all places, a Chinese supermarket in Birmingham! £1.99 for the pack and its divine, not as in prawns, but the flavour...
On the right is gizzard, which I love and the rest of the household not too keen on, on the left is a pepper and besan bhaji, tastes better than it sounds/looks.
These are sprouts, my newly discovered treasure, love them, easy to cook etc etc. On the left, cauliflower without chillies for the kids and I've missed out on my coriander chutney, made after absolute ages.......my MIL's recipe and its lovely.

Now, after all this cooking and food, I am not hungry, in the least....should do this more often......

No comments:

Post a Comment