Translate

Friday 2 November 2012


Haven't done the baath this week, just been lazy. I am making pizza though today, first bit of cooking this week! The joys of having my mum over. Love the Panasonic breadmaker, bought by the husband and used exclusively by him until recently when I discovered its the same time to do the pizza dough, prove and bake as one of my other meals. Haven't quite mastered the ingredient list thing but it tastes great and is all eaten in a few seconds. I will have to do two lots for all of us to eat, in a few months. The tomato and olive bread is lovely, as is the raisin and cinnamon bread. Both are staples in our house, along with the doughballs. All for much cheaper than readymade. Have had no problems with the Panasonic and many of our guests have to have the bread as a must do when they are over. Making children's initials with the bread dough and then baking is good fun, and, 'healthy', according to one of my friends who said that it was better than cake/biscuits for the children!

No comments:

Post a Comment